Business Support Administrator – half time
Here’s a chance to join a small and dynamic company and work as an integral part of a quality driven and fun team.
We are growing and to ensure a continued high-quality service for our clients we need reinforcements. We will start out as a half-time role, with potential for increasing hours.
We are looking for a quality conscious person who truly enjoys organising and coordinating and are challenged and stimulated by problem solving.
We will give thorough training on the system we are using, but it’s the personal enjoyment of giving excellence in service which will make this role gratifying.
We are looking for someone with a background of logistics, order handling and customer facing experience who are looking for a mostly work from home role with flexible hours possible.
PAYE or Contract employment terms
The day-to-day task consists of (for example, the role is somewhat dynamic):
- Sending out quotes and following up on them. In the beginning these quotes will already be done for you.
- Sending out invoices and monitor so they are paid
- Placing purchase orders and make sure they are on time for shipment
- Booking and keeping track of shipments from supplier to client
- Sending out samples and keeping track of their return
- Help organising sample send outs
- Help organising marketing events
We are looking forward to receiving your personal cover letter and your CV
Mesh Lighting Ltd is a design sales company with importing specialist architectural light fittings into the UK from the rest of the world.
We work closely with specialist lighting designers and architects on projects, mainly in the UK but also abroad.
We purchase from several countries in Europe and the US.